THE brother-in-law of Samantha Eastwood’s ex-fiance has been charged with her murder – more than a week after she told a colleague she was being threatened, it was claimed last night.

Police were probing claims that Michael Stirling, 32, fell out with the midwife, 28, whose body was found near Stoke.

He was arrested along with his 60-year-old father Stephen, who is being quizzed for possibly assisting an offender.

A body found on wasteland on Saturday was confirmed to be Samantha’s yesterday morning. The 28 year old had been missing eight days.

And according to the Daily Mail, Samantha told a co-worker at Royal Stoke University Hospital she had been threatened before her disappearance.

A source told the paper: “Samantha asked one of her colleagues to report it if she didn’t turn up for work.

“And that is what happened on the Friday night, that is why the police were called so quickly.

“She must have feared something like this would happen – that’s why she set up this raising the alarm thing with her colleague.”

Michael, a fencing worker, married his wife Katie who is the sister of Samantha’s ex John Peake, 34.

Cops arrested Michael on suspicion of kidnap last week.

He was nicked again following the grim find at Caverswall, near Stoke-on-Trent.

Detectives were last night searching his and Katie’s home in Stoke-on-Trent.

Stephen and an unnamed 28-year-old, thought to be a family friend, were being quizzed over assisting an offender.

Forensic teams were scouring Stephen and 57-year-old wife Carol’s semi less than a mile from their son’s home.

Police took a white van from outside the property on Saturday. Yesterday they searched Stephen’s silver Citroën Xsara and a caravan.

The arrests came amid claims of a fall-out between Michael and Samantha.

A source said: “Everyone is in utter shock, Stephen and his wife are lovely people.

“Michael is a real outdoorsy type of man. He would often go camping with family.”

Samantha went missing after finishing work at Royal Stoke Hospital at 7.45am on July 27.

When she failed to turn up for work at 7pm, a ward colleague called cops within 20 minutes to report her missing.

She and John Peake had been due to marry in June but the wedding was called off in January without explanation.

Just weeks ago she put her dress up for sale for £400.

Samantha’s family thanked the public for their support, but asked to be left to grieve.

Mums who had Samantha as a midwife yesterday posted tributes praising her for making their births so calm.

Posted Date : August 7, 2018
Ref : The Sun

Copyright © All Myanmar Youths 2019 All right Reserved.          Site Map | About